Since Monday our days have gone like this:
popping to the park, bumping into neighbours there and playing/showing off; being visited by next-door-but-one's cat and making toys for it, offering it water (sorry mate, no meat here); playing X-Box game; finding a spider and making a temporary home for it in a jar with holes in lid, making a label for the jar with a picture of it and its name ('Rose', apparently, again); not liking the heat much; watching Bamzooki and Raven on CBBC in the afternoons; watching The Stables in the mornings; chatting, cuddling, singing, annoying each other, ignoring each other, dancing (dance mats); pouring plaster into Disney Princess fridge-magnet moulds, etc.
I haven't worked for nearly a week, which feels a bit weird, hope I remember how to. Have got a job with mid-August deadline, but didn't require me starting on it till next week, so I haven't.
Planning for picnic on Saturday.
And being hot.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment