Friday, May 29, 2009

Bit of a bare bones version this week:
At the weekend, J and I moved a big desk from living-room to 'office' and did all the reorganizing around it, bit of tidying. It's a good move, hoping to make a bit more space in living-room, would love to be able to fit in some kind of exercise equipment item eventually, but we seem to still have too much crap...
Tues + Weds - my mum was here. She spent loads of time with F, who was very happy to see her grandma after a longer gap than usual. We all went out for pasta/pizza on Tuesday night, J met us from work - it was a really lovely evening out.
Wednesday evening J and I went out for a meal for our anniversary (15 years!), whilst J's mum looked after F.
Yesterday I was working most of the day, then stopped and watched a film with F at the end of the afternoon.
Today Nic and co. came and we had a lovely afternoon with only a few tricky moments, which she and I did pretty good parenting at (I speak with hindsight and cider) and got through OK. J came home for lunch too.

Had too much work this week really, but done now and invoiced today so feels rather worth it.

Generally at the moment F has been:
- playing Animal Crossing a lot - anyone with Wii AC able to play online with us? F would like to have a go, we don't have the talking thing but can do everything else.
- watching Animalia
- making dens in the garden
- bouncing
- making a board game
- playing with the 3D Blokus set making symmetrical patterns and doing maths to work out how many spaces, blocks, etc. there were.
- reading a few books but not liking them as much as last week's George's Secret Key one
- doing quite a bit of writing in various contexts (board game, a diary-like story thing, etc.).


I'm not working this weekend so there.

No comments: