Tuesday we were meant to be meeting an old friend who has a static caravan in a local scenic setting as her 'holiday' home, but her son had to go to hospital with a splinter that happened a few months ago and isn't coming out, needed looking at.
I had a lot of work anyway, so I spent the morning working and in the afternoon, F and I played Cluedo, Sims 3 and MySims: Party I think.
Wednesday I got some washing done in the morning, worked a bit, then friends A and her son B came and picked us up to take us to theirs for lunch and trampoline bouncing, then on to the local animal sanctuary as a return treat for the treasure hunt we did for them back in February. Had a lovely time there, F happy to see ponies, donkeys and kittens in particular. She and B got on OK, he made her laugh quite a bit. A and I get on well and chatted a lot as we weren't much needed.
Thursday my mum came and took on the quite difficult task (F has been fairly tricky the last few days) of doing things with F whilst I worked. There was a power cut in the morning which meant I delivered 40 mins late, but it was OK. Mum brought some lovely pastels for F and a new sketchpad, so F has been enjoying using those - very timely as F has expressed resurging interest in art - also music, she's been playing around with her keyboard a bit.
Today we played Cluedo and Uno.
Other than that, F has played a lot of Sims 3, a bit of Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures: Muzzled, has done her usual bouncing, bit of drawing and writing, has been reading The Magic Faraway Tree.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment