Time: 11pm
Place: very dark back garden
People: 2 parents and a just-woken very sleepy 4-yr old
Snippets of conversation can be heard as follows:
"Well, do you remember what you did with the keys after you took them out of the doors? Try and remember"
"Well, I didn't bury them both"
"Did you bury one of them, then?"
"No I hid one"
pause
"And I buried the other one"
*sigh*
Keys now to live up high - why aren't family homes built with a shelf at adult head height running round the entirety of the walls?
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry, but pmsl ;-)
and of course you know about the time that davies posted the keys through the letterbox ;-)
Thanks yes it's nice to know we're not the only ones, and feel free to laugh!
I remember finding both those incidents very funny!
ROFL - sorry, but I can see that's something you'll look back on and really laugh about. Hope you sorted it all out ok!
Clare
x
Post a Comment