Oh dear I've not done this for a while have I? Tsk.
Well, quick round-up. Surprise surprise I've been working hard.
F has done more reading now and then and we've been playing Dolphin Island on DS together, she does most of it but now and then she gets stuck so I do a bit with her. I quite like that game actually!
We've seen: local C and her girls E and M; my mum; L and the Rs; G and the Js; over-the-road C; local K, R and B and a few others.
I had a birthday and spent it taking part in a WiiAthlon of 6 events, with J and F, followed by takeaway and films. It was a lovely relaxed day at home. The day after, we went into Brighton and went to the cinema and had a meal out at Terre a Terre, lots of pretty and delicious items!
What else? Went to Maidstone museum, which was good. Nice range of stuff they have there, better than Brighton - fair amount of social history and natural history.
Spent a lot of time at the park, often with other friends, or meeting people there.
Watched quite a lot of Olympics, given that we're not very sport-curious. Lots to talk about there.
I will try and get a bit more bloggy with some details soon.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
belated happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment