Ugh horrible day with stressful phone calls pretty much all day! Horrible.
Still, F played in her 'club' - a collection of small tents and other items in the garden. She wrote some posters/notices to go in the window of one and I helped her stick them in place. She and I played more Dolphin Island as she had managed to overwrite her saved game! So we are quickly catching back up to where we were now - already up to about day 25/6 I think. She played some Wii as well and bounced on trampoline, etc.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can be smug but you've not reached that Day 29 wall of hideousness yet!
Sorry about crap phonecalls :(
Hope stressy phone call business all resolved.
LOL Nic - we did Day 29, before she lost it. And now she's just done it again on her own, so we're back up to where we were or further, think she's got to Day 35...
Post a Comment