Went to group today, J came too and we got there early which was weird and unusual. The people before us were still there and we inadvertently encroached on some toe-wiggling.
It was a very large group today - about twice the normal size I think. Seemed to be thriving and positive though. F is currently very keen on Ch and played with her quite a bit, as well as with a larger group, running around doing I know not what. I managed to have chatting time with most people I think. J had his Eee with him but chatted a bit with L and a few others.
It's good at the moment I think, that group, people seem to be getting what they want from it and there is a good feeling - people are comfortable there.
Afterwards, we headed into Brighton and did some shopping - J had some things to take back and successfully did so, exchanging them for required items in a couple of shops. I bought a couple of DVDs and a DS game. It was all a bit knackering though, glad to get home.
F looked for the next book in the music fairies series in Borders, couldn't find it and asked at the Enquiries desk very competently. No luck though, so I'll get it online I expect. Tempted to get a whole load in as she is very much enjoying reading them...
Weekend - I felt a bit off, some low-level bug or something maybe. So I just flopped on sofa a lot and had long baths, which was bliss!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment