Days have gone to:
continuing board games and Wii Sports Resort
uncle Jack and his wife F coming down for an overnight stay - curry, chat, drink, nice
a lovely afternoon at the Pells Pool with friends, not even spoiled by F having huge public strop
multiplying numbers, and other bits of maths that seem to have been floating around in our conversations
alphabet games
Bear Behaving Badly
getting our aerial improved - we can just about get CBBC now and we have better reception of our trusty old analogs, even down in our ditch here - roll on 2012 when we should get proper digital even when there's leaves on the trees
various interesting conversational snippety stuff
and J has bought us a Periodic Table shower curtain!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lol! Love the idea of a periodic shower curtain!
Also loving the shower curtain. Leo likes Bear Behaving Badly too. I have to confess to a weakness for Nev.
Oh I love that shower curtain! Was just thinking the other day that we could do with a new one as I am very bored of the old one, and when I finally get round to sorting out a new shower curtain rail (which has suffered a recent rapid deterioration), I am buying myself that one :)
Post a Comment