Since Saturday days have gone to:
MMs Monday group, via very sunny bus journeys, but F having her almost regular now hoo-ha on bus after the session. Good company there though missed L. I had a new recipe book to peruse so that was enjoyable, have also just ordered this one. And the last episode of The Sparticle Mystery which F and I have watched on i-Player snuggled in bed on weeknights over the last 3 weeks. Glad they've left it open for a 2nd series as F is very into it.
A quiet working Tuesday (and Sunday now I remember), finishing the last of the current run of work, while F played with her ponies and read.
(edited to add: We did pancakes! I did making the batter (soya milk and flour) and J did the being brave about very hot oil and F did a bit of flipping)
(edited to add: We did pancakes! I did making the batter (soya milk and flour) and J did the being brave about very hot oil and F did a bit of flipping)
Also F trying out local Chatterbooks and liking it, so she will go to that, but not sure whether it's every 3 weeks or every 4, so will have to get a bit better informed. While she was being outsourced so effectively I did 2 lots of washing, hoovered up the cat's latest deposit of fluff, washed up and had a nice bath. F had a bath too, between her two outings. And she played on Bop-It with her difficult hand, when she came home, deliberately trying to improve her ability with it. And she is very newly reenamoured of the library and they've told her about the 6 books mummy hasn't brought back! Bad Mummy! But I know where they are, so will send them back or take them back very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment