Tuesday Freya went in the pool three times I think. I went in once. It is lovely! Freya can just about swim in it and can float on her back. I can nearly swim in it. It's bloody cold when you first get in but lovely once you warm up on a sunny enough day.
Not sure what else we did, think we watched Madagascar.
Wednesday we walked into Lewes for Freya to go to an art workshop for 4 hours. She quite enjoyed it and there were people she had met before there, which was a plus. She drew a plan of a picture of quintessentially British things (I think!) and then painted the picture and also did a self-portrait.
I walked back home and walked back in to pick her up and back out again! On quite a hot day too - we did pop into Costa for an ice drink.
Freya is going again next week and the same woman also runs a term-time after-school session so maybe she will join those if she wants to too.
Thursday It rained all day and I had a massively tricky Russian document to translate, which took up almost all of my day and evening. Freya went off early with C and L to a small animals activity day at the local animal sanctuary, then to sleepover at L's, so I've not seen her since then but she will be back in a couple of hours or so.
Today I had no deadlines so have used my time for a mixture of things from my to-do list (hoovering, phone call, online shop, paying bill) and me-time things (writing, cross-trainer, online scrabble, i-Player).
2 comments:
how often are you on the cross trainer now? was wondering if it is losing its novelty a little?
I stopped for 3 weeks but am back on it 5 days a week now for 20 to 30 minutes a time and loving it as much as ever!
Post a Comment