Freya is Twelve!
Twelve!
Wow!
Monday 8th
I was a bit hot and hayfevery, a home day and I even ended up having a nap at some point.
Tuesday 9th
Pells Pool with a few friends
Wednesday 10th
Freya had Forest School, and spent lot of afternoon in our pool I think.
Thursday 11th
Went to meet 2 other families at beach, was a bit more overcast but kids liked it. I am so over pebbles from when we lived in Brighton, show me some sand please! Good to meet up though and make vague plans.
Friday 12th
Pells Pool again with Friday Club and siblings thereof and other local home-ed families, then play in park
Saturday 13th
Freya's birthday and we had her all to ourselves for the day. She opened her presents after breakfast and J and I were both a bit teary and had both said quite emotional things to her and/or written them in cards, must be something about twelve I think. J gave her a Kindle loaded up with a good few books, I gave her a mini sewing machine and she also got a lovely bag from Uncle Ian and Aunt Mary, with some nice Body Shop and other things in it, some audio books from J too and some bits and bobs from Paperchase from me.
We went out and saw Monsters University, which I really liked and J and F quite liked, then had food at Yo! Sushi. Was a lovely happy day, back at home we watched The Secret of Moonacre, which friend M had given Freya. Quite enjoyed that too.
Oh J put a lovely selection of photos from 12 years of Freya on Facebook too, that was lovely to look back at.
Sunday 14th
J's mum came and I made an impromptu caramel cake. She gave Freya some nice presents mostly sewing-related. She couldn't stay for dinner, which was a shame, but I did roast potatoes, burgers, salad, and we watched Oz, which I really liked!
Today
I've been working a lot last night and today, but finished for today now, J and F went in the pool in the heat of the day and had some fun.
It's a bit too hot!
Freya is Twelve!
Monday, July 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Twelve on Saturday! How did I miss that! Happy Birthday Freya!
Thanks x What an age eh?
Post a Comment