Sunday March 2
er, I think there must have been Fencing, so a nice chat for me with M I think.
We walked both ways as the sunshine started appearing. In the afternoon we played Star Trek Catan and at teatime we watched Hugh F-W's fish programme and talked a bit about it.
Monday March 3
Geography for F I think, but can't remember much else about the day, fairly sure she went to Aerial later. I know all that week I was reading The Prisoner of Azkaban to Freya, in preparation for a JKR focused Book Club on Friday.
Tuesday March 4
Think Freya had Creative Writing, and I took Rorsch to the vet's. She was OK but had to have teeth out so took her in again later in week. Pancakes for pudding yum.
Wednesday March 5
Forest School for Freya - K's mum ELB kindly offered her a lift and then also kindly invited her to come home with them and stay afterwards till they brought her home at 9ish. All very nice, she enjoys times over there.
Thursday March 6
Think there was more Harry Potter reading in the morning maybe, then took Freya up to Dancing - Dancing is currently too focused on a show they are going to be in. It's not until July but every session seems to be all about the show stuff now. A bit of muttering in the ranks is occurring.
After Dance, Freya walked down to Art with D and J as usual I think. I had various town errands to do, then home for a couple of hours before picking her up at 6 for Guides. After Guides, more Harry Potter but we didn't manage to quite finish it.
Friday March 7
We watched the last hour of the film of the Prisoner of Azkaban to at least remind ourselves what happens. Then Book Club, where they did quizzes and listening comprehension type stuff and a spell-casting charades type game among other things.
Rorsch had lots of teeth out at the vet's and came home in the late afternoon. (£348 arrggh). Then she absolutely did not remember what cat litter was for, so keeping her in for 48 hours turned into big FAIL complete with broken glass.
Saturday March 8
Drama in the morning. Later took Freya up to C's for M's mini-sleepover, with sister L and other M. They had a nice time. J and I watched a lot of True Detectives.
Sunday March 9
Picked Freya up and she was not really in fit state for Fencing, so brought her home. Very very tired, having got less than 2 hrs sleep. Popped her in a bath and she fell asleep there. Then we watched The Great British Sewing Bee and she fell asleep a bit more.
Monday March 10
Geography for Freya, then she and I went into Brighton and took time to be a bit little together watching Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy at the Odeon. Pure time out from big stuff.
Tuesday March 11
Had a job that kept being added to, so from the previous Friday on, every time I thought it was finished, more of it appeared and added onto the order. Which is good for money, and much needed, but made the week feel never-ending in some ways, as I kept thinking the next day would be a non-working day and it never was.
We watched Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings at some point though.
In the evening I attended a Guides meeting about the International Camp next year, which is not that far from us, so might be great for Freya to go to.
Wednesday March 12
Forest School for Freya in the morning. They went for a big walk I think. Wonder what we did in afternoon, maybe I was still working but I thought we did something, hmmm. Oh I know we did eventually spend some time sorting her room out, that's right. Especially her bookshelves. Still a bit more to do in there though.
Thursday March 13
M, L and M came to play with Freya. They did all sorts with flour and water, mainly out in the garden. And were fortunately pretty good about cleaning up afterwards too. Gave them pasta pesto and veggie bacon sandwiches for lunch. And they played Wii Mario Party for a while after that before we had to walk up to Dancing. I came home after walking them up and did a bit of work, then had a bath.
Picked Freya up from Art at 6 and picked up her Still Life, it's lovely. She is working on a detail as collage too.
We got wraps and chips for dinner and took them home.
Friday March 14
Friday Club was about Food and Nutrition, including making a lunch with a great variety of food. I worked in Costa while Freya was there, then we got the bus back with L, who gets bus regularly to and from Brighton now.
Back home, not sure what we did! J was working at home and not feeling very well. I guess I was still working for a lot of the afternoon. But eventually there was curry and wine, that much I know.
Saturday March 15
LAMDA Drama for Freya, only 2 weeks till exam now. She and L seem to be doing well with it I think. I had a nice coffee and chat with C.
In the late afternoon J's mum came and we had pizza at 6ish, then I left them to play Pass the Bomb, which she had brought. I headed into Brighton with C to see Nigel's one-man play "Didn't you used to be Derek Jacobi?", which was great.
There was also some palaver with a little mouse that Freya rescued from the cat and brought in and put in a box under her desk for a while. Was very cute and rather tame and she would have liked to keep it but we couldn't really do that.
Today March 16
Up for Fencing, beautiful day so we walked both ways again. I had a good natter with M.
Back home I had a long bath with something to read and a small glass of wine. Then we played Pass the Bomb.
Doing baked potatoes and salady stuff or veg for dinner.
Nice not to be working this weekend!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment