Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Banana bread, Pandemic

Wednesday 26th August
I think KayB came over and they played Wii, not sure what else, and she stayed for dinner, so that was nice.

Thursday 27th August
Freya had a proper lie-in, which was needed, and we watched quite a few TBBT episodes, then she went out and met up with J and D in town for a short time in the afternoon. 
J got chips and spring rolls and mushy peas after work for our dinner.

Friday 28th August
Had a quiet day at home and we made banana bread with walnuts, sultanas, seeds and grains in. Delicious! And toasted some nuts with soy and paprika too. Watched some Glee.
Later J and I watched the Walking Dead new prequel thing, was good but gave me nightmares!

Bank Holiday Weekend
Saturday we slept in and had a quiet day I think, I made a big salad in the evening. 
Freya went swimming on Sunday with friends
Monday we played Pandemic, which I really like, but we didn't succeed in eradicating disease.



No comments: