HE:
F has done typing on my laptop, me helping her to find the letters in her name, 'mummy', 'daddy' and other words in big purple bold letters. She seemed quite keen on this so I'll try and do some most days.
Life: No work for 4 days. Bliss.
Katya, Ria and Belle came over yesterday and that was nice, though the kids were all a bit needy at various times for various reasons. Still we had a laugh and some, interrupted, chat. F constructed a monster-scarer, a kind of Heath Robinson construction of unlikely items centred on her hobby horse that makes a hell of a racket when you press its ear (used to be a recognizable tune, but is now cacophonous din since the batteries are on their way out). So K and I each took a turn pretending to be the monster, complete with minimal improvised costumes, creeping in the back door and towards the monster-scarer, growling and roaring, then running away squealing when she turned on the monster-scarer. We were both feeling a bit too lazy and lethargic to do it more than once though.
Lowlights: Hayfever, coughing, sniffing, feeling rough
Highlights: Nooooooooo woooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk, Relaxing evenings
Friday, July 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hiya. The hayfever season this year has been pretty overwhelming in our house too. D and I both suffer inspite of using every superstrength dubious spay and pill on the market. This year it has really started for L too - he has sneeaing fits that seem to go on for hours and is using several boxes of tissues a day.
Glad you're enjoying a work break. Both of our kids love typing stuff on the computer too - notices for bedroom doors are a favourite.
Hi Allie, you're back from your holiday!
Glad I'm not the only one who the hayfever meds don't seem to work properly for. It's a pain but I guess it's well over half way through the season for me now.
Your comment reminds me, must buy printer ink, and a laminator, think those are rising fast up the list of priority purchases actually. And given that I seem to be earning some money, those will be the things to spend it on. Cheers!
Ali
def not too knackered for tomorrow - see you when you get here :-)
Oh good Nic that saves me an e-mail!
Ali
Apparently you can use an iron to laminate - not that I have I have to say, though I might well if I excavate the stuff I printed to laminate last time I borrowed Kirsty's laminator.
Thanks Jax, but I'm the one who doesn't have an iron
Ali
Post a Comment