Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas Everyone!

I love glitter.
I love crackers.
I love lights.
I love board games.
I am at heart a simpler soul than I often care to pretend, and I'm glad of it.
And I love Christmas!
My hopes for my Christmas are for it to be relaxing, cuddly, cosy and fun.
I'm looking forward to seeing F open her ridiculous number of presents, and to watching cosy Xmas telly at some point with the fire blazing and the tree lights doing their thang.
I'm looking forward to the huge Bloody Marys that J makes for us both on Christmas morning and the snacky food and pickles and roast potatoes and parsnips.
I'm looking forward to just being here and being happy and being healthy.
I hope Christmas, or any other holiday that you may be celebrating, brings you warmth and happiness and many other things that you wish for yourselves.
Happy Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you all :-)

Have a good one with lentils aplenty xxx

Joanna said...

Happy Christmas Ali and family! And may your pelvic floor muscles grow stronger in 2006!