Monday, December 26, 2005

Xmas princess


Trying to post a picture!
An unusually girly and princessy F.

5 comments:

a said...

The castle is amazing - I hate it, but I love it, in that F loves it and I can see it's a bit of a wonder gift in her eyes, even if it makes me slightly nauseous. Have also sat through the Barbie Pegasus DVD movie now, so feel really I have done my bit for corporate-manipulated girly parenting today!
Ali

Unknown said...

She looks gorgeous, castle looks like it might induce similar feelings in me as it has in you ;-)

About to email you to sort out meeting up, please don't make S watch Barbie pegasus though!

a said...

I promise not to make anyone watch Barbie and Pegasus. Haven't received your e-mail though...
Ali

Unknown said...

that would be because I have not written it yet! ;-)

will do so tomorrow, or catch you on IM

dawniy. said...

wow naomi would be so in envy if i let her see your pic ;-)
time to keep Naomi away from the pc for a bit lol