Today we went to a singing workshop with Al Start. Although she is fab, and the workshop was great fun, it was another of those recent occasions where I was aware that F and her friend E are right on the older end of the age range and could do with something aimed slightly differently, a bit more of a challenge and focused activity.
Nevertheless we all enjoyed it, lots of singing with actions. Zu Studios is a wonderful location - we were in a big room upstairs with lots of futons, sofas and cushions around a good movement space. Beautiful huge mandala-like pictures downstairs.
Not much else to report, F scootered all the way there and otherwise has been playing with ponies, watching The Simpsons and got up very late indeed - I think she woke up at half past ten but stayed in her room for at least an hour after.
I've got to work a lot now for a deadline on Thursday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment