I had to spend substantial parts of the long weekend working, unfortunately, but we still fitted in some Mahjong and the now-traditional cryptic clued hunt for F to do to find her Easter egg.
F went in the paddling pool quite a bit, though it has a slow leak due to a slide having been put in it a bit recklessly!
F also played some Professor Layton with J and also played co-op in Portal 2 with him on the XBox (I think!). Also she and I have been playing a bit of Animal Crossing here and there.
Can't remember what else, it's a blur. I decided it was the perfect weekend for J and I to watch the Planet of the Apes films, and we've managed 4 with only the very awful Battle for the Planet of the Apes left to do. I really enjoyed watching them and discussing them, despite or because of them being mostly shite!
F helped J cook yesterday, so she did some chopping and seasoning and stirring I think. Today she and I did some tie-dying/painting with dye on some white leggings I'd got for her, and an old shirt of mine.
Also I did DIY! With a power drill! I put up a peg rail in the hall, to try and sort the space by the door which just gets full of my bags and rucksacks as well as shoes. Have hung bags and rucksacks on it and it's coped so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment