Today F and I did a poetry session among other things, starting from our theme of Fire.
F wrote 2 poems, both of which I really like. This first one is from 2 points of view of fire, she drew a devil and angel by their respective verses.
Fire Fire you are young
You are the heat, the light, the sun
Your glowing red glaze helps others
In time of need
Your warmth is so strengthening
All shall come heed!
Fire Fire ever tragic
Fire ferocious, flamed fire
And some people believe you're magic
Think again unfortunate forests burning
So look before you leap!
It might decide on turning.
And this one:
For you I pledged my heart
For you my own heart is burning
On the road of life you give me the start
In the end stop me from turning
Apart from that we did a bit of work on a problem she's having, not going to blog in detail but time well spent. And we played Cradle of Rome and Cradle of Egypt on our DSs.
4 comments:
Fabulous poetry F very inspiring :o)
And they have Cradle of Egypt???? I loved C of R!!
Excellent poems, lovely descriptive words that really evoke feelings of warm, burning, orangey fire. Well done F :)
F, I thought these were gorgeous, really painted a picture with words.
Mum asked for cradle of rome as bday pressie.
Post a Comment