Things to do with Freya that seem aaaaaaages ago:
car seats! I now seem to be constantly surprised when a friend offers a lift and I open a door to see a car seat. Look! Special seats! Oh yes, I remember them, my brain goes each time
buggies - awwww buggies, so much you could carry on them, we did hang on a bit longer than average but still it's such a long time ago now
her learning to read - can remember it well but it's definitely years ago
her coming up to chest height on me - even that is ages ago
In fact, even her learning to swim is in relatively distant history now, 3 years past
It would be lovely to round off this little list of history memories with some wisdom and reflective words but I got none, soz, do yer own.
Today went to Freya practising rollerskating again in the park (hence me remembering the learning to swim, which she autonomized in very similar fashion to how she is doing with the rollerskating), then us realizing it was actually a very wet day and cancelling our original plans for the afternoon (shopping mainly), and coming home to watch The Truman Show and have hot chocolate and picky bits lunch.
Friday, October 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwww, lovely :) tho could do with some wise words! i do love picky bit lunches though :)
Post a Comment