Sunday, February 17, 2013

Colds

We've been ill most of the week, at varying stages and rates of progression. A cold, but one that really knocked us out.
Monday Freya went to dance/movement, Wednesday I kept her home from Forest School as it was going to be very cold and she was very sniffly, Thursday she went to last Art: Clay session and brought home her models, we had a lovely afternoon at Ade, L and T's. Friday was Friday Club, which was Climbing on a climbing wall at the Leisure Centre this week. All good - hard for Freya to do climbing, and it was largely competitive games with time pressure, but she managed really well I thought. Friday afternoon N came for a play, they were both quite coldy so watched The Parent Trap mostly. 
Saturday I went to a writing afternoon and discovered that I might be able to write dialogue after all, so that could be a help in actually finishing a novel I think.
There was probably other stuff, but it was mostly sneezing and being tired really. Oh we watched The Sparticle Mystery.

No comments: