Met my Tuesday deadline OK (55 fiddly files but a lot of repetition so quite software-friendly), rest of week had far too much work focus in it, but Freya and I did watch Big on Wednesday and Penelope on Thursday, which was a good break from it. Freya also had Art on Thursday.
But yes, basically I took on a bit too much work and had two deadlines on Friday, one of which I made, but the other I didn't, arrrrrgggghhhh. So will be offering them a discount on Monday, oops. It was an incredibly complicated document - very dense with many subclauses - and I had some software problems too.
So a bit of a blur of an Easter holiday week - can remember J brought chips and spring rolls home on Friday night.
Yesterday we all went to Eastbourne and saw Cinderella at the old Curzon cinema there with J's mum, then had pizza afterwards, that was nice.
I stayed up late last night finding more resources to help Freya with exam preparation/revision.
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment