Saturday, June 20, 2015

Week after exams finished

Weekend
Freya and I went into Brighton to watch Pitch Perfect 2. At the cinema we bumped into N, D and J, so we all sat together. Good film, funny and so positive. 
Also bought lots of DVDs: some Glee, Cadfael, Jurassic Park films, Pride, so we have lots of potential things to watch. Treats as I had a good pay month.
Can't remember what else! But no revising or going through practice papers for the first weekend in a few months.

Monday 15th
Geography was cancelled so Freya only had Maths, think we watched some BB together, not sure what else happened.

Tuesday 16th
We went to M's with L, had a nice day, delicious food, lots of chat, slightly challenging walk! Girls played board games a lot I think.

Wednesday 17th
Forest School, I had no work to do so I sat and wrote! By the end of the day I had added 1000 words to my novel. M kindly gave me a lift and Freya went back to K's.

Thursday 18th
Freya had English, Dance and Art. I had a drink and catch-up with C. Also a couple of potential jobs made an appearance. No Guides, so we got wraps and chips on the way home.

Friday 19th
Freya went swimming in afternoon at Pells Pool. The larger of my two potential jobs was confirmed, so I will be working on that tomorrow.

Today we're going to the cinema to see Jurassic World.


No comments: