I love Mondays like today. Much as I like MMs, our Monday group, I love not getting up early, having a lazy morning, then all 3 of us going out or doing something together.
Had a shopping delivery at lunchtime, then we headed out, did 2 geocaches on our way into town, one very easy to find and the second a bit harder. Was a lovely bright day, nice light.
Then we bought F some trainers, taking advantage of the Clarks odd shoe scheme as F has one foot more than one size bigger than the other. The trainers seem a good fit, hope they will be better for her feet than her boots have been - she's gradually developed a pronation with them. Could see her instantly walking better in the trainers.
Also bought a few bits in Holland and Barratt and some stationery and 2 Jacqueline Wilson books in Smiths.
Then we went and had lovely dinner in Pizza Express.
Lovely family Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment