Thursday, February 17, 2005

Starting post

Hello
This is my first post in this blog.
Well, my name is Ali, I'm 40, live with J (partner) and F (daughter, born 13 July 2001).
I'm a work-at-home mum (freelance translator) hoping to home educate F, at least at the beginning. So currently she doesn't go to nursery/playschool or anything else like that. She went to creche a few times but doesn't want to do anything like that at the moment. She is and will be an only child so we are hoping to socialize with other home-ed families over time, and plan to do activities such as music and movement, gym, woodcraft folk too.
Today I've been feeling a bit under the weather, so we haven't done much. F is currently playing with her LeapPad. She has watched quite a lot of telly and earlier today made a 'lawnmower tractor' machine from various parts of some Brio vehicles she has.
OK that's it for this first attempt.

No comments: