Yes, my day started, before I was even awake, with the task of putting a positive spin on death. I think I managed it! I wonder what I said, would be nice to know, kind of reassuring...
Anyway, other than that, it's been a very worky week, I've been finishing a very large job. F had yoga on Tuesday but was, even utterly serene yoga lady had to acknowledge, 'a little bit lively'. On Wednesday we were supposed to be visiting Anya, Louis and Ian but a vomit alert was issued at the last minute.
So F has had 3 days mainly at home, with me mainly working. She has done a bit of drawing and writing and watched quite a bit of telly including Autumnwatch and some programmes about Saxons and Vikings as well as Basil Brush and The Queen's Nose. She has played on the CBeebies and CBBC websites, constructing towns and wildlife parks and XBoxed and Leapstered and LeapPadded and generally chatted and played and jumped around and all that nice home together stuff that I love and that really seems to work for us.
On Wednesday evening she sounded out half a word all by herself for the first time, totally on her initiative. Due to the madness of English she hadn't got it right, but was very close and had done all the right things (*rolls eyes at the caprices of magic E*), so that was very exciting, along with the sentence she had written the day before.
And today we have a visit from the MonsterTeeny posse and a Tesco delivery, so I had better go and push the house and myself slightly in the direction of respectability.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:lol: well done for pulling off so well!!!
Pulling off?!
Er thanks
And today we have a visit from the MonsterTeeny posse and a Tesco delivery, so I had better go and push the house and myself slightly in the direction of respectability.
That :-)
Post a Comment