Monday, January 08, 2007

6 weird things meme

Oh I don't know - things other people think are weird (odd? unusual? freaky?) or things I think are weird? Sorry I don't think I can do it. Bit like Em, really, there's probably someone somewhere who would put everything about me (including dietary habits, transport choices, sexual history and lack of interest in fashion and marriage) in the 'weird' list, but I don't see them like that. They're just 'me'.
So, er, I can bend my 3rd and 4th fingers at the top knuckle and sometimes they stick like that for a bit. How's that? Weird huh? There you go then.

4 comments:

Em said...

thats not weird thats gross lol

a said...

Oh no, I went too far, I knew I should have stuck to intimate sexual revelations.
*bends fingers grossly and waves them in Em's face*
nah nah nah nah nah

Allie said...

Oh, I know, I didn't know at all how to pitch it. D kept suggesting serious points about transport and education and I ended up sticking with EF Benson and rum and raisin ice cream. Please don't demonstrate your weird finger behaviour in my presence. I don't mind what you do in the privacy of your own home but I don't want your fingers shoved down my throat. Sorry, probably really am going too far now...

a said...

I have read the EFBenson Tilling books - loved them when sharing with gay male housemate ages ago, as we lived in a small village and used to look out for the characters sometimes.
I ate meat for a year in my 20s - now that was weird!