Monday, January 01, 2007

Tagged by Nic

Name three things:

That you had hanging on your tree
1. Disney Princess chocolate thingies
2. paper chains from last year
3. flashing lights in red, orange, yellow and green

That you’ve eaten / drunk lots of
1. red wine
2. cheezly and crackers
3. deli stuff and pickles

That you didn’t do this year but hope to do next year
1. get cards done and out on time (sorry everyone, you will have to pour your own glitter on your carpets on my behalf!)
2. sing and listen to more Xmas songs/music/carols
3. get to friends' open houses - missed 3!

Favourite presents
1. my colour-changing clock (and my books and my CD actually I got some great prezzies this year)
2. F's Viva Pinata game which turns out truly to be for all the family! (already addicted here)
3. giving J a really good camera

That you’re glad you didn’t get for Christmas
1. bad chocolate (have a relative who has always previously given me not very good chocolate that I don't really want but usually end up eating without really enjoying)
2. body lotion (sensitive skin, prefer to choose my own)
3. er, something expensive that I had to pretend to like

People to tag
Joanna
Kirsty
Bob and Katy

There I dunnit.


No comments: