(title because of possibility of pun on Trofast that I can't be arsed to follow through with so do it yourselves if you want to)
Briefly:
Rearranged garage and sorted out what will be taken away next time we get someone to come and take stuff to the dump. Great to get the garage sorted more rationally - when we moved, it was just a case of 'shove that in there and that in front of it and oh dear it's full now'.
J did 2 days worth of washing up - hero!
I made F's Trofast, which I'm sure will be a boon and a blessing, with its 3 drawers, 2 medium and 1 large tubs.
We watched the third of the Harry Potter films, except F went off up to her room near the end and painted a butterfly bank kit up there - sensibly she put down a mat and made hardly any mess! Also taught me how to open the kit paint pots - so now I know. But she did also paint quite a bit of her face, apparently to look like the Ferocious Beast, so she claimed. I have let her sleep with red spots still on, so sue me.
She got in a strop when I came up to check how it was going (she had just taken the kit up from under the tree without mentioning it). It was meant to be a surprise, why did I come up then, etc. But we had a calm talk after the worst of the strop.
Mmmmm we had curry and wine and the evening seems to have gone.
Tomorrow, I think we really haven't got to do anything. Hope not anyway. I could do with lying in a lavender and tea-tree bath for about 3 hours to be honest, but half that would do.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment