That felt like a very short weekend. Guests Friday evening - nice - watched hi-def Blade Runner, ate curry and drank wine, then stayed up late chatting and listening to music.
Saturday I went into town to get a few bits, mostly successfully. Sunday, J worked a normal day!
F has been laptopping, watching films with me and some old Dr Who. I bought the original The Sims for us both as WHSmiths were selling it for £3. She was very unimpressed but did have a bit of a play with it. I hadn't realized how dated it would look now, d'oh!
She's done a bit more incidental reading of odd words on screens and signs, talked about rainbows and immunity and a few other things.
Tomorrow we are definitely going to MMs.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Will believe it when I see it!
(I'm gonna be very late if i dont get off the pc!)
Are you though? Really? :)
Hah!
We did!
Liza has photos and everything.
I do! I have photographic proof that she was there
And....
She was there early!
(dunno how early but she was there before me!)
Ooh that reminds me, must send you the pic of F's island!
Yes please Liza!
Post a Comment