Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend was largely relaxing. I had a very long lie-in on Saturday. Can't remember much about what we did, it was all very leisurely.

Sunday I took F to local film club, which wasn't that great - I expected a bit more 'enthusiasts communicating their passion for and knowledge of film'. The film was 'Singin' In The Rain' and F wasn't very keen. We'll go to the remaining 2 sessions of the year but probably not bother after that, I would think.

Today J had to work, despite it being a Monday. I spent the morning putting together a photo collagey thing for F, pics of various events and friends and family with her. I laminated it for her and she is very happy with it and wants more.
Whilst I was doing that, F was using the Moviemaker on Pixel Chix website to create short animations.

In the afternoon, we played some Wii and some laptop Wallace and Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees.
At some point, F got the washing in when she saw it was raining, completely on her own initiative - she can be incredibly sensible, practical and helpful at times.
I made a lovely veggie/bean crumble this evening and we watched some Star Trek (TNG) and looked at some old baby pics on the telly.

F has continued much bouncing on trampoline, despite the rain, plus listening to Bright FM and playing with the kittens.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Guess she's got 9 months worth of bouncing to catch up on :-)

a said...

Only 9 weeks actually - it was allowed once the bone had repaired and the metal plate was still in, then banned anew after plate removal. Found it quite confusing at the time but I suppose it makes some kind of sense.