Don't know whether I caught something from my intimate contact with our blocked drain on Sunday or if this is just the same thing that has made F a bit weird for the last week. Anyway, I feel crap, and am going to local shop then the sofa and that's it.
Want to play cards of some kind with F but every time we've tried it so far (last time was about 3 months ago) she's been extremely resistant to the idea of the imposed rules that make a game work. Maybe the 4-yr old within the 3-yr old will make an appearance and we'll be able to play. If not, I think I'll be just watching telly or dozing all afternoon and she'll be watching telly or playing computer or XBox game. Not a great day.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor you ((Ali)), hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment