Friday, April 07, 2006

Lazy on Friday

Today F and I didn't get up until 11:15! Lovely!
A rainy grey day that we both spent largely indulging in puters and XBox with a bit of reading on the side.
F has a couple of new XBox games: Shrek Super Party and Wallace and Gromit The Curse of the Were Rabbit, so she had a go at both of those, which was really all she felt like doing most of the day, give or take a bit of drawing/flicking through a comic. Both games have 2-player options but we didn't go there today - plenty of time. I helped her with tricky bits and we talked a lot while she was playing and I was on laptop, chatting with friends online and trying to make progress with a long ongoing job, etc. J came home early and we had early Chinese takeaway and watched Barbie in the Princess and the Pauper!
Tomorrow or Sunday, we should have The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe to watch! Very much looking forward to that. And to reading more of my current book, 'Cloud Atlas' which I'm enjoying more than I've enjoyed a book for a long time. Reminds me of Cryptonomicon in its level of detail and the fun that the author is having.
J has to work on Sunday, so only half a weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have missed you in webworld :-)

D drew a big picture of F's wallace and gromit game with all its different levels the other day - on the basis of that one time he played on it!

Glad you had a lovely week, really looking forward to Monday :-)

a said...

Have missed webworld! Hugely!
I bet D remembers every detail of the game that he saw. Always amazing how much they remember, really specific details.
Looking forward to Monday too!