Friday, September 08, 2006

Grandpa Alan

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Thank you for that - it's reminded me I must take some video of my Dad and the girls. I have stills but not video. Hope you're doing OK.

a said...

There was no sound - recorded it with my foolishly tiny camera which doesn't do sound, at least I think not! Dad was putting on a funny voice, can't remember the content but it was funny. It's my favourite of 4 clips that I have of dad with Freya.
Joanna - do it, these clips are so precious now.
I'm fine, will probably start blogging again next week.

a said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire said...

Made me smile and made me realise I have very little video of my parents with Charlie as I'm always so busy with the camera. Must rectify that. Been thinking of you.

Unknown said...

one thing we have a lot of is video footage and photos of my parents dating back ever since I've been with Ady.

That was lovely Ali :-) Don't think I've even seen a photo of your Dad before.

Rossi said...

Made me cry.