Tuesday, February 06, 2007

And breathe

Suddenly breathed through my nose last night for first time in a week!

Today started with F emptying her piggy bank and me helping her to count her money with the specific aim of buying a new My Little Pony. Lots of maths chat involved.
Then I tried to install a reading game on MC but it didn't like it, so we defaulted to Nick Jr instead. I did some washing (sofa-related) and arranged a couple of house viewings for Thurs (house near ours but a bit small) and Fri (second viewing of house we saw last Friday).
Grandma Joy came at middayish and after a cuppa and a bit of plurals word gaming on the aged VTech thing we were given by neighbour, we all went out to spend F's money. She bought 'Midnight Dream' in case you're bovvered, handing over her bag of silver coins and discussing ways to make a pound with the shop lady.
We then spent a lovely couple of hours in Pizza Express which I really enjoyed except for F getting shouty with me up in the Ladies because she wanted to go up on her own. F did a nice picture of her new pony for the waiter and wrote her name on it and, with spelling given, the pony's name.
Made our way home and F snuggled with grandma watching Spirited Away again, while I did an online shop and sorted kitchen minimally.
Had couscous :) for dinner (cashews, marinated tofu, sweetcorn, artichoke, avocado), with roast veggies and garlicky tomato sauce, very tasty. Whilst watching some Dr Who. Now listening to The Shat's 'Has Been' album, starting with Common People, which is fun.
Tomorrow there is absolutely nothing that we have to do. But I must get some paid work done. So probably a home day unless I get a heck of a lot done tonight.

No comments: