F started the day with some sewing. She took up one of the remaining sewing kits and adapted it, making a present for C over the road. She ran out of yellow kit thread, so I gave her a bit of wool and she finished it with that. Then she took the present over to deliver to C's mum, to give to C when she came home from school. C's mum was a bit nonplussed really...
F reminded me I was supposed to look up what a 'sexton' was, so I did and told her (features in Big Klaus, Little Klaus, mentioned yesterday).
Then she did some Viva Pinata on the XBox, followed by more sewing - this time with a proper metal needle and some nice purple thread - while I did some work for a couple of hours. Various items were delivered, bought early for Xmas as they are suddenly greatly reduced in price (Thanks for the heads-up, Liza!) and also various other vegan items were delivered, which I'm really pleased with.
When I finished working, we popped to the park for a short time, where she played in the sandpit mainly and ran around a bit. Back home, we did a Wii Fit 3-game challenge, which I won. We then had bubble baths - she chose Lime flavour bubbles, which she correctly identified as smelling just like green Starbursts, and I got into her bath afterwards, topped up with some more hot water and some Lavender flavour bubbles. While I was in the bath, she did some Googling and recorded herself singing something.
We decided to watch Ratatouille, so put that on. I was in and out starting dinner (decided to do a roast dinner midweek, mmmm). Inspired by the theme of the film plus my efforts, F got Cooking Mama out and played it whilst watching.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh my cold feet are liking the look of those furry boots
Post a Comment