Thursday - I did some work in the morning whilst F did some Wii Fit - she tried some yoga she hadn't done and really worked hard at it. Then she played in the garden for a while, not sure what she was up to, but I know it involved the neighbour's cat as I heard various one-sided conversations going on. Neighbour's cat seemed quite happy to stay and play for a while.
The plumber came as requested to look at our rather moody toilet flush and sorted out a drain problem too. Our plumber is very chatty, usually has a few anecdotes to share, involving unlikely items in pipes, so good entertainment. F helped us to test the drain by removing the plug when we were outside.
After he had gone, F and I looked at a DK history CD-Rom that my mum gave us a while ago. We did a couple of sections of the Time Trail, which was OK. F wants things about Celts and Vikings though. We had a look at this Timeline, just a quick look, not explored it properly but might well do at some point as there is plenty there. F loved the look of it and drew a rough copy of it and got me to label it.
We played some Mario Party and did some other things I can't really remember - I took an urgent job late in the afternoon, for this morning, have just delivered it and it seems to have taken my brain/memory with it!
F has been doing more recording things, singing, making up songs, playing DS Big Brain Academy and Sims 2 I think. This morning she watched a Land Before Time film and seemed very tired, think she didn't get to sleep till late.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
toilet problems? have you had S visiting? ;)
Post a Comment