Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hoorah the cast is off. A long purple wound/stitches down her arm but will be rubbing Vit E or Bio oil in and hoping that will heal nicely. At least she is now able to have a bath without trying to keep arm out of water and covered up in plastic bags. She said it felt strange to start using her hand and arm again - it is her difficult side. However today I've seen her use it a bit more, so hoping that she will continue and get it back.
Most of our conversations recently have been on the 'contentless' side, but we did talk about the environment, what that means, locally and globally; also did some French conversation! (she loaded a DS game in French rather than English). I had a big tidy of the living room today, but wish I could have done more really. Maybe I can put another day aside next week and keep the momentum going, but then again I ought to take some paid work...
She has been playing DS and watching films mainly, also reading, mainly comics - some emerged in the tidy up. Until recently whenever I bought a comic for her, she was mainly interested in the free giveaway on the cover and chose the comic based on that, but now she is more interested in the inside.
Not in a very bloggy mood but thought I ought...

2 comments:

Allie said...

Glad to hear she's got the cast off. Hope all continues well. x

a said...

Thanks!