Monday, September 22, 2008

Just a quick one as we haven't done much. Had another of our Monday coffee in town sessions, which was nice. On the way in I'm afraid F and I rather gloried in the thought of all the poor 'normal' people at work and school. Further on I had to explain why Glenda says 'Hands off my twittens!' in the posters along a local street, protesting against overdevelopment. F has taken a great interest in Glenda and the various posters and comic strips. We are always having to stop and read them.
F had mango and passion fruit thing and I had soyaccino again, mmmmmm. It was another lovely day, the expected rain didn't come till late afternoon.

Managed to get F to choose some clothes - really needs them, but difficult to find stuff she likes - I am not great at shopping and she is not keen. So quite an achievement to get 3 tops (fleece, 2 hoodies) and 3 pairs of trousers (2 velour trackies and 1 pair of black jeans!!! she has never worn jeans due to the b u t t o n s but suddenly decided she might try them - not going to be surprised if they get worn once or less).
Wandered back spending quite a bit of time in the gardens again, J taking photos of flaaars, F getting me to film her singing something on some steps, lots of meanderage.

Back here, can't remember really, we didn't do much. I cleared out the fridge ready for shopping to arrive. Oh we all did some Wii Fit. I've got back in the habit of doing 30 mins a day most days and feel a lot better for it already. F did some Wii Sports too, she is quite good at baseball, of all things.
Watched The Water Horse in the evening. F had pizza and J and I had an Indian takeaway.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Glenda is a bit of a shocker, isn't she? Not the sort of image that springs to kind when I think about your town!

a said...

She is a bit! Seems to be serving a purpose pretty well though.