Thursday, March 17, 2005

Back into life

Oooh it's nice to feel OK again after being so ill and to see people and do stuff and be able to have a giggle with my girl.
Yesterday grandma came to play with F while I got some more work done. I have still managed to meet all my deadlines so far, cross fingers I can keep it up. The biggest clump of work is over now so I should be OK as long as I don't promise anything I can't deliver for the rest of the month.
Grandma and F really had a great afternoon, lots of laughter and F throwing herself around with excitement, but also a bit of reading and some construction and some water play. Actually thinking about it Grandma was on great form, that's a really good mix of stuff that they did. Thanks Grandma!
And then soon after Grandma had gone home, J came home after being away on his course for 2 nights. He was very welcomed and clearly glad to be back and to see us both, so things were all cosy and we watched Peter Pan all together on the sofa.
And today we are popping up the hill to spend the afternoon at Katya's house (made-up name) where F can play with Ria and Belle (more made-up names). I'll take some lunch for us, have some town stuff to do before that.
So nice to be back to living and blogging again!

No comments: