Friday, March 11, 2005

Getting over virus

We're all getting better, I think F is fine actually, she processed the whole thing quickly and efficiently and on a smaller scale.
J and I however have been wobbling about for over a week, too hot, too cold, shivery, achey, coughing, etc. Generally the kind of thing that in pre-parenting days we'd have gone to bed or lain on sofas gasping pathetically till it was over, and it probably would have been over quicker. But when you have to parent as well, you just don't get the rest, so these things play out very slowly.
Somehow in the midst of it I managed to meet all my March deadlines so far.
F hasn't had much fun though. But at least yesterday she did some great drawing. And at one stage she asked us to write big numbers so she could trace over them. She did them really well too, clever girl.
That's it for now, retreating to sofa to cough!

No comments: