Didn't really come down with the bug - it lingered and occasionally made me feel rubbish but never came to anything more, which was good.
Spent Saturday night in London with some friends from an online place, laughing, sharing a takeaway, chatting, drinking... very nice.
F had a lovely time with J, they made a pen-puppet theatre from her comic and she created her own LittleBigPlanet level, with minimal help. The Beta ended on Sunday but I think she got quite a lot out of it and the game is out very soon.
Other than that, she has been playing with her Leapster a lot, amassing vast numbers of gemstones. Watching Hole in the Wall and generally being lovely.
On Monday my dental appointment was cancelled, meaning I would be able to drink coffee without dribbling after all, so we spent a bit of leisurely Monday time in town.
Yesterday F and I met C, E and M at the station and went off for a day out in a seaside town in October - open-top bus (no rain!), pier (I find piers very scary with F as she seriously believes she would be able to swim if she fell in, and has a tendency to lean/clamber/climb on railings - ugh - so there was a bit of tension/shouting/stropping/reconciliation in our half of the party), chips, ice-cream, land train and open-top bus (again!). All of which we all seemed to enjoy, though we of the adult contingent were pretty tired by the end of it, despite not having been at all active. The 3 kids got on pretty well on the whole and any fallouts were quickly moved on from. Very proud of F's generosity lately.
Today, it's gone all rainy, I've been working, F has been Leapstering and DSing and is now Charlie and the Chocolate Factorying.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment