Thursday, October 09, 2008

Just a brief one, as I feel a bit rough and think I'm coming down with a bug, but hoping to catch it with an earlyish night (had hoped to get lots of work done this evening but not really up to it).
The day started with F watching Hole in the Wall and playing Peggle, a bit of songwriting, a big hoo-ha about something minor, which I handled really well (Go Me!).
Then we went over to the MTs, via 2 trains, the Co-op and a bus. Had a lovely afternoon, very relaxing. The children played DS a lot of the time, apart from a brief play in the garden. They didn't need much adult input and there were no disputes, so lots of chatting for me and Mrs MT. And wine at the latter end of the afternoon. F had a major sugar rush near the end and got very hyper, couldn't stop talking and giggling!
Much-needed day at home tomorrow, no alarm clock or rushing about.

No comments: