Sunday, July 08, 2007

Short Sunday

Because I had a long lie and also hope to have an early night.
F watched Night at the Museum twice and Ice Age once, played in the garden, looked at the comic I bought her on Friday again, with me, tried to play a bit of Animal Crossing without being able to read and with no instruction booklet, as it was borrowed.
Also sat on my lap for ages as we watched the last 2 episodes of Dr Who. Very snuggly, cuddly, tickly and giggly at the moment, is my lovely daughter.
I have done so little today, hayfever has been a bit of a sod, so that's my excuse.
Ordered a few more bits for F's birthday and a few things for me too. Must stop spending money after that though, really!
What else? Oh, she drew some mammoths, nice drawings.

No comments: