Friday, April 01, 2005

here comes the weekend

Hoping to be spending some time in the garden, and for F to be able to go in and out a fair bit pottering.
And also hoping to carry on very gradually tidying and clearing and throwing stuff away. But I'm nearly at the stage where nothing else can be done without acquiring new shelving, which is just not possible at the moment.
Still, parts of the house already look a bit better, so I guess that's good.
Also hoping to spend some time with J at the weekend, probably watching a film on telly/DVD, or something like that. We probably don't need to go shopping so at least that time is saved.
Today so far has been OK, I've been a not-grumpy but not-very-inspiring mummy. F made a playdough world with a pink mountain on, then really got into flattening playdough shapes after I showed her she could do it by using her body weight via her feet (large piece of fabric-coated PVC was in place, ready). She has also mixed various amounts of water and milk/water and juice (ugh), drawn some blue and green shapes that she didn't seem satisfied with and is now eating her 3rd banana in a row.
Someone in a blog mentioned jigsaws today (I think it was Joanna) and I think it's about time we got a few new ones soon. Put it on the list, with the shelves anyway.
Tonight, curry, wine, telly, relax.
Downloaded StudyDog (just show me that bandwagon and I'm right there) but it keeps wanting to register over and over again. Grr.

No comments: