Sunday, April 24, 2005

LeeeeeZherrrrrrr

Saturday: my turn for a lie-in, then leisurely shower (I'm even managing time to body brush these days which always makes me feel quite good, gets the circulation going). I walked into town and made various required purchases including: sprouting beans/seeds and nice sprouter, non-cook clay (DAS), and stuffing for Dozy Mog. I have a plan to give him a really good wash in the machine one day soon and then re-stuff him. Washing in the machine really has made him increasingly floppy and substanceless, so hoping to treat him to a bit of a plumpfing.
Enjoyed Dr Who with our duvet on sofa, much hiding of faces when aliens appeared. Sniffle still ongoing.
Tomorrow Grandma Julia is coming for a visit. In a few weeks time she is going to babysit for two nights and two days or so, while J and I go away to a friend's wedding in the South West. It'll be our first time away from F overnight, so I expect we'll be very anxious when it comes. Which reminds me we need to book hotel and travel. And maybe I should buy a dress that fits! Or whatever.
One of my clients paid me earlier than expected, but that does mean I mustn't spend all of it too quickly. Not good at that kind of self-control.

No comments: