We are!
Who'd have thought it?
Well we just had Mandy and Madeleine from Music and Movement visit (good job I'm on made-up names and not initials now or that could have ended up as M and M from M and M). The girls got on fine after initial 'Mine' not sharing but glaring mode. They broke the ice by bouncing on the big bed and giggling, and later played hide and seek. The mums got on famously, by the way, for the small snippets of 2 or so minutes of conversation that they were permitted. So I think F and I have 2 more friends!
We will definitely see them again. And they don't live too far away either, just like Katya, Ria and Belle. Hey, this making friends thing is starting to feel almost easy!
We also bumped into another friend from Music and Movement on the way into town yesterday, and our neighbour with her twins on the way back. So I guess we're a social success, in my albeit unambitious terms, and it seems like we actually do live here now, this small town is home.
And now the weekend is on its way, and I have every intention of enjoying it. Tomorrow tea-time we are planning a viewing of The Aristocats all together, with ice-cream, so there!
I have no work, so it will be lovely just to relax a bit, maybe do some garden stuff, depending on weather. And there is an unopened bottle of Tempranillo waiting too.
F is in heavy Wallace and Gromit XBox mode today, which is fine. I'm helping again with some bits.
Friday, April 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment