Nice laaaazy day. I popped into town for tasty foody bits and a few other things, J pottered and played and washed up and cooked. F played with ponies for quite a while, also with marble runs, and did some DSing, still on Animal Crossing.
And she read most of a book with me too. I did a few sentences here and there. She's already got more fluid since last time a couple of weeks ago and seems to be developing both the ability to remember difficult words, once I tell her them, and the ability to try and sound out new easy words. She sounded out quite a few, including one that she suddenly 'got' and was really excited and bouncy with success. And I told her 'thought' and another 'ght' word, might have been 'bright'. She remembered 'thought' when it came up a few more times. And we watched Dr Who and ate chips, burgers and salady bits. Yum!
Now that my money has finally come in I've just done a Body Shop online order as I've run out of various things over the last six months and not got round to replacing them - body scrub, body brush (mine has disappeared somewhere again) and other things.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment