A working day at home, but not much work done to show for it, somehow. We were all in a bit of a weary grumpy mood today. J took his off to work, F and I had a row about who knows what really at some point.
She played quite a bit of Animal Crossing, watched some Dr Who and Tracy Beaker. My copy of Animal Crossing arrived so I played too for an hour.
Later F ate lots of couscous with veggies and herbs (cauliflower, cabbage, leek, mushroom, green beans, pepper, cashews, garlic, sage, rosemary and oregano, cooked with plenty of olive oil - J and I had a basic chilli and tomato sauce with ours) and made a map for the 2 golden retrievers we meet at the park now and then, showing a nice walk they could do and the location of the pet shop!
In her Animal Crossing gaming, she is doing quite a bit of reading now and also quite a bit of writing of letters and notices.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment