There, she is back on her feet and we all managed to walk into town and back today, so hoorah! Got various items, obviously including Cheezly. I wanted a cool shirt-type top to wear like a jacket over things, but didn't see any I liked in M&Co. Might look online later in a few places. J bought F a Disney Princess singalong CD as she has only recently got into the idea of using her 'radio' to play music CDs as well as story CDs. J bought some speakers to fit to the new computer he has just built. We bumped into some friends and stopped for a drink and a chat with them for a short while too.
On the way back F picked various daisies, dandelions and similar and decided to secretly make perfume for me with them, which she did when she got back, writing 'MUM' on a label and getting J to help her to stick it on the glass.
Other stuff we've been doing:
Me - relaxing after finishing that enormous job. It was lovely to drink wine and chill out last night, watching HIGNFY and QI and stuff and playing online Scrabble - yeah, I'm a wild one, I know, I'm all about the madness on a Friday. Reading this, which is by the same woman, Mary Doria Russell, who wrote this, which is one of my favourite books.
F - drawing Zooks and telling us what each one would be good at; swinging in the garden; being very cuddly with occasional over-neediness; eating a lot and being very active and probably about to grow again if she hasn't already. Recognized the word 'Sony' somewhere, not actually knowing what it said but just word matching. Sounded out the odd word with some help here and there.
J - building new computer, which is rather smart. Last time he built one himself he didn't have such good components but he's been reading CustomPC and has a higher budget and I guess it shows! Nice puter. And he popped out for a quick drink after work one night and has been ordering pizza quite a bit this week too.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hurrah for returned mobility :) See you next week I hope :)
Yes definitely. So nice to feel we can do stuff again
Glad to hear F is really mobile again!
Post a Comment